Personas lindas e inteligentes :D

23 ene 2011

behind enemy lines- detras de las leneas enemigas (Demi Lovato)

And I feel, I feel a deep connection,
And I think, that we might be onto something, no
And I know it's something special,
Seeing you here, is not coincidental, mhh

Well, i've been walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,
And I've been fighting, fighting, from the other side,
I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,
But now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines.

See, I was trying to be everything you weren't expecting,
All I ever wanted was to try and keep you guessing,
Now I'm falling way too fast,
I just want this love to last, forever,
Everytime i feel this way,
Oh something's changed for the better

And I've been walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,
And I've been fightin, fighting, from the other side,
And I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,
Now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines

And now I'm walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,
And now i'm fightin, fighting, from the other side,
And I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,
Now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines


Y siento
Siento una profunda conexión
Y creo
que podríamos ser algo, no
Y sé que es algo especial
verte aquí, no es coincidencia

(Chorus)
Bueno, estuve caminando
detrás de esas líneas enemigas
Y estuve luchando,luchando
desde el otro lado
Y estuve diciendo
"No voy a caer otra vez"
Pero ahora estoy caminando
dentro de las líneas enemigas

Mira, yo estaba tratando de ser
Todo lo que no esperaban
Todo lo que hice fue
Para tratar de mantener adivinando
Ahora estoy cayendo demasiado rápido
Solo quiero que este amor dure
Para siempre

Cada vez que me siento de esta manera
Oh,algo ha cambiado para mejorar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario